Board logo

whatisthematrix - hey parorrey! Are you from Pakistan! Wow so cool...
parorrey - 7.22.2002 at 09:09

quote:
Originally posted by whatisthematrix
What??

Hey parorrey!
Are you from Pakistan!
Wow so cool....

yes..i 'm from Pakistan....

abhi - 7.22.2002 at 17:36

hi paorrey
i'm from India.

parorrey - 7.22.2002 at 17:59

quote:
Originally posted by abhi
hi paorrey
i'm from India.

hi abhi,
howdy???yes i know you neighbour
kaise hoo bhai..kahan rahtiey hoo???..mien Lahore mien rehta hoon ..once the heart of sub-continent..well it is still is.. catch you later dude..

Ali

abhi - 7.22.2002 at 18:21

hey, hi
mein mumbai mein rahta hoon. satrah saal ka hoon. 12th ki exam hain is saal.

chalo then
shabba kher. [ ]

parorrey - 7.22.2002 at 18:26

ok..great..mumbai is great city...wanna see someday.. .i m web designer 'andi ve already done my masters in computer sciences ..and one masters in economics....so no worries for me of exams now..
shab khair

whatisthematrix - 7.22.2002 at 21:51

I live in Swden it is a I counrty and nearly everyone here got a computer with internet, but how is it Pakistan??

Pakistan is not a extrem I counrty.....is it only rich familys in the big cities that have internet and computer or is it the whole Pakistan?

Janny - 7.22.2002 at 22:47

henrik your too funny sometimes go to geography more!!

abhi - 7.23.2002 at 03:42

quote:
...is it only rich familys in the big cities that have internet and computer?

no not like that

parorrey - 7.23.2002 at 05:39

quote:
hehehehhehehehehhehe ... many people have computer here but not all... besides there are net cafe in the every nok & corner of the country. not to mention every software cuz they are all free .........and there are more computers[total] here than in Sweden[total] ..rest assured..

ps: Pakistan has the 7th largest population (144 million) in the world.and many offshore software companies get their softwares developed from here.

just because the populkation is bigger does not mean there are more computer users!!!!..............Pakistan is a far far poorer country then Sweden so it must be leveled like that in some way...i think your statistics are wrong!

apologise for selecting edit instead of quote, my fault sorry.

[Edited on 7.23.2002 by Janny]

abhi - 7.23.2002 at 14:17

lol.

how many smilies do u use daily Ali? lol.

which softwares are freE? (piracy is bad)

parorrey - 7.23.2002 at 14:24

i use only smiliyes...as far as possible.. cuz they are also free and and i know piracy is bad..but how on earth we can afford the such expensive softwares .. by the way ..do you have licensed versions???

abhi - 7.23.2002 at 14:35

yes i do
i have got

Win2k pro.
ms office 2k standard.
dreamweaver - 4 & fireworks - 4

its expensive but thats right. it sure is.

i don't normally go out and buy every software. i just use a trial version. if that suits me and is within my reach i buy it, otherwise TATA.

thatsy i don't have photoshop. its rs. 30grand.

[Edited on 23.7.2002 by abhi]

whatisthematrix - 7.23.2002 at 20:13

Ok I get it!

I haven't been to Pakistan so I didn't know.

Is Pakistan I country than Iraq??

parorrey - 7.23.2002 at 20:51

quote:
Ok I get it!

I haven't been to Pakistan so I didn't know.

Is Pakistan more I country than Iraq??

well i dont know how much iraq is IT .. but Pakistan has Nuclear & Missile technology and this is some signal to our capabilities.anyway nice meeting you..

whatisthematrix - 7.23.2002 at 23:08

Do you think it is good that Pakistan have Nuclear & Missile technology?

I think it's dangeres and not spec. good

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 05:53

quote:
Do you think it is good that Pakistan have Nuclear & Missile technology?

I think it's dangeres and not spec. good

well well well...Pakistan is the latest arrival in this club ...and as they say "what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gender" at least it should be ...and if it is allright for USA and Russia and Britain and France for fifty years ..why it is dangerous for us ...????? by the way we were pushed to join this club..it was never our option joining it.....for us it is struggle for survival but others joined it just for power and hegemony in the world or in region and someone[hahahhahha] did use it too on Japaneses .... any comments ....and lastly no one likes the wars and everyone wants to live like scandinavians happy and peaceful .. but if wishes were horses .........

abhi - 7.24.2002 at 09:48

quote:
Originally posted by parorrey
by the way we were pushed to join this club..it was never our option joining it.....for us it is struggle for survival but others joined it just for power and hegemony in the world or in region and.......

what do u mean by that?

p.s.: i thnk we should start another topic abt "is parore from Pakistan." this is quite different from this topics title

[Edited on 24.7.2002 by abhi]

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 09:59

quote:
quote:
by the way we were pushed to join this club..it was never our option joining it.....for us it is struggle for survival but others joined it just for power and hegemony in the world or in region and.......

what do u mean by that?

p.s.: i thnk we should start another topic abt "is parore from Pakistan." this is quite different from this topics title

[Edited on 24.7.2002 by abhi]

*cough* 1974 -- Buddha Smilies *cough* 1998 - Pokhran *cough*
by the way i 've no objection devoting a full topic to parorrey

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 10:32

quote:

just because the populkation is bigger does not mean there are more computer users!!!!..............Pakistan is a far far poorer country then Sweden so it must be leveled like that in some way...i think your statistics are wrong!

apologise for selecting edit instead of quote, my fault sorry.

[Edited on 7.23.2002 by Janny]

ok..then i try to do some calculations for you.

Sweden >>>>Population: 8.8 million courtesy http://www.state.gov/www/background_notes/sweden_9808_bgn.html

Pakistan >>>>Population: 144 million
so it is quite easy to feed 8 million than 144 million.(not to mention 2.5 milllion Afghans refugees only) courtesy of russian war 1979-89 {read *Proxy war* of *Rich Europe* now forgotten conveniently}
further those 2.5 millions refugees have children in camps fed by Pakistan ...we have heart and courage to host that large number of refugees almost equal to total population of sweden.

by the way are you moderator??? and you forgot to reply and edited instead .....
p.s.: if you need some more statistics about anything..i 'll be more than happy to provide ..

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 12:55

so parorrey got separate thread ...wooo hoooo.
i wont mind separate forum too if required...

anders - 7.24.2002 at 14:56

hi parorrey,

you are one happy fellow ..nice to have u here on the forums....

since the original thread was changing topics, one of the moderators split the thread so that you guys can still keep on the conversation without too much interruption...and yes, it's on a different forum as u might have already noticed..hehehe

anyway..welcome to dzygn forums...and keep on smiling
(maybe you will be nominated the most-smilies-used-member of the year...lol)

rem_sr - 7.24.2002 at 15:04

I'm almost sure of it... never seen smilies used that much...

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 15:06

quote:
Originally posted by anders
hi parorrey,

you are one happy fellow ..nice to have u here on the forums....

since the original thread was changing topics, one of the moderators split the thread so that you guys can still keep on the conversation without too much interruption...and yes, it's on a different forum as u might have already noticed..hehehe

anyway..welcome to dzygn forums...and keep on smiling
(maybe you will be nominated the most-smilies-used-member of the year...lol)

hehehehehe...yes i m one happy fellow...

ahh..and about changing topic..i call it hijacking of topics and not merely changing topics.
and yes about the award thing...i 'm definitely in for that....

by the way my name is Ali ...PARORREY is my ID.

abhi - 7.24.2002 at 15:30

quote:

foll. ur trend
*cough* 1971
*cough* 1999 - Kargil
*cough* 2002 - Pak Nucleur Tests
*cough* 2002 - Musharraf's speech to use Nucleur weapons against India in case of War.

*cough* 1971-200x Cross-border terrorism. (Pak militants crossing the border)

no offence

whatisthematrix - 7.24.2002 at 15:41

Ali have you been at Iraq??

or

have you sen Saddam in real life??

He is a preaty happy fellow! (kiding)

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 15:52

quote:
quote:

foll. ur trend
*cough* 1971
*cough* 1999 - Kargil
*cough* 2002 - Pak Nucleur Tests
*cough* 2002 - Musharraf's speech to use Nucleur weapons against India in case of War.

*cough* 1971-200x Cross-border terrorism. (Pak militants crossing the border)

no offence

you definitely forgot the dates.. who started what and when and who was forced to follow suit...
so for keeping the record straight...may i allowed ..ok?ok?ok? ok..i proceed...

1) india occupied the Kashmir in 1947 and promised to hold the Plebiscite in the Kashmir in the UNO which never happened until today.

2) India tested nuclear explosion as early as 1974 and this programme started as early as 1955 by the none other than great Nehru...and i irony is that this neclear explosion was named as {Smiling Buddha}...what a irony..

3) Pakistan waited for the action by the super powers and they did nothing. so pakistan started its own Nuclear Programme in 1975.

4)Pakistan was partitioned in 1971 by india and USSR's combined efforts ..{USSR was against pakistan on providing places for spying to USA}

5) India is constantly denying the right of self determination to the kashmiri people for the last 55 years {still pending at UNO since 1948}..and when they have stood against the occupation forces(indian army) india blames Pakistan..by the way india has deployed 700,000 army in thre kashmir valley just to crush the people's independence movement.

dont feel attacked..buddy..i m just answering

whatisthematrix - 7.24.2002 at 15:58

Do you think it is bad that USA have so much power??

Powel was in Pakistan for a time ago?
Talking about you war against India

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 16:14

quote:
Do you think it is bad that USA have so much power??

Powel was in Pakistan for a time ago?
Talking about you war against India

hehehehhehehhehehhehehehehhe.....power itself is not bad..it is the use of it which makes it bad... i read somewhere sometime back ..."the pious intentions and the moral considerations are the first casualities in the international relations...."
so ..if you want a real peaceful world..it cannot be achieved until justice is not done .... to every nation of the world ... justice means same rules for everybody.... fair paly and no foul...

just for an example ..take saddam..he was welcome with europe and usa as long as he fought against Iran for the usa's interest for 8 years to contain the revolution within Iran or even nipping it in the bud...and when he(Saddam) tried another venture he was declared as enemy #1..

by the way ..i 've never been to iraq nor i 've seen Saddam in person or in dream..
but one interesting thing .. we have almost the same birthday.
we means here me and Saddam...his B'day is 28th April and mine 29th...othe r tha that i 've nothing to do wuyith him or with his policies.

i might exhaust server's power to put smiliyes on....so good luck to your server...it is being tested..

abhi - 7.24.2002 at 16:14

quote:
1) india occupied the Kashmir in 1947 and promised to hold the Plebiscite in the Kashmir in the UNO which never happened until today.

Kashmir people decided to merge into india. their king wanted kashmir to get into India. so did the people.
quote:

2) India tested nuclear explosion as early as 1974 and this programme started as early as 1955 by the none other than great Nehru...and i irony is that this neclear explosion was named as {Smiling Buddha}
3) Pakistan waited for the action by the super powers and they did nothing. so pakistan started its own Nuclear Programme in 1975.

that was after the 1971 war. pak had to retreat cuz it invaded india.

quote:

4)Pakistan was partitioned in 1971 by india and USSR's combined efforts ..{USSR was against pakistan on providing places for spying to USA}
USA has enough satellites over the indian subncontinent to read the name of the cigarette that a guy smokes (i dont ). no need for spying.
india didn;t have anything to do with this.

quote:

5) India is constantly denying the right of self determination to the kashmiri people for the last 55 years {still pending at UNO since 1948}..and when they have stood against the occupation forces(indian army) india blames Pakistan..by the way india has deployed 700,000 army in thre kashmir valley just to crush the people's independence movement.

Kashmir wants to seed to India, not to Pakistan. Pakistan supports so many militant org. to invade into India. India has enough fooftage abt it. and US knows abt it too. its just silent cuz any reply will bring upon a war.

btw, Pakistan gave a part of Kashmir to China. y? u kniw the reasong don;t u?

no offence

abhi - 7.24.2002 at 16:18

thats true.

just that one mans happiness is others prob.
nothing is going to happen. there will only be bloodshed in both the countries.

just fucking politics...

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 16:33

just briefly....
1)usa had no satellites back in 1965..when the U-2 plane incident happened..pakistan was also part of cento and seato against communism.

2)you 've no answer to the indian nuclear test in 74 which started the nuclear race in sub - continent.

3)if kashmiris have merged into india ...why it has been given special status in the indian constitutuion. and why there are always killings in kashmir by indian forces ...some more than 70,000 graves of native kashmiris ..{you may check amnesty int'l and other world forums to confirm that}
4) if 700,000 strong army cannot defend its border against a handful intruders{alleged} ...what a pity...
5)it was not pakistan who occupied india..it was india who partitioned pakistan in 1971...and there is no need to explain..it is open and well known o everyone.

6) and kashmir is still pending with UNO since 1948.is not it???just check uno then..

7) pakistan only replied in kind when india again tested in May 1998 after first testin in 1974...surely that nuclear program is going on since 1955....that made you enable in 1974 to test ..who brought this nuclear option to sub-continent???

last words on this topic ..if you dont have reason or logic in your anwsers .. plz dont reply ...

bye and take care......

[Edited on 7.24.2002 by parorrey]

abhi - 7.24.2002 at 17:08

quote:

just briefly....
1)usa had no satellites back in 1965..when the U-2 plane incident happened..pakistan was also part of cento and seato against communism.
lol. really quite easy to believe. lol
quote:

2)you 've no answer to the indian nuclear test in 74 which started the nuclear race in sub - continent.
3)if kashmiris have merged into india ...why it has been given special status in the indian constitutuion. and why there are always killings in kashmir by indian forces ...some more than 70,000 graves of native kashmiris ..{you may check amnesty int'l and other world forums to confirm that}

India did that only bcuz of the of Paks. invasion in 1971.
Kashmir doesn;t have any special status. its just that there are some 25 seats empty in the houses just bcuz of the POK AND COK. there are no killings in Kashmir by Indians soldiers. They are done by the Pakistani militants. i think u really need to confirm this fact.
quote:

4) if 700,000 strong army cannot defend its border against a handful intruders{alleged} ...what a pity...
5)it was not pakistan who occupied india..it was india who partitioned pakistan in 1971...and there is no need to explain..it is open and well known o everyone.

India is not defending its border against some/few terrorists. Its against the terrorits supported by the govt. (its true).
India didnt have any thing to do with the partition of Pakistan in 1971. Everyone knows that Pakistan forces stealthily invaded India. but after the fight they had to go back as they lost. They had to something to defend themselves. The partition is just bcuz of the politicians of Pakistan. (just bcuz they need to get their votes. this voting business goes around in every country).
quote:

6) and kashmir is still pending with UNO since 1948.is not it???just check uno then..
7) pakistan only replied in kind when india again tested in May 1998 after first testin in 1974...surely that nuclear program is going on since 1955....that made you enable in 1974 to test ..who brought this nuclear option to sub-continent???

thats bcuz Pakistan is against Kashmir being a part of India. Musharraf gave a long sppech some weeks ago that "Kashmir hamara hain", world knows that. and after the pokhran tests, Pakistan went agaisnt India as India did the tests. then in 1999 Pakistan invaded Kargil sector, Drass, and a couple more. lost it went back.
now it itself does these tests.

btw, everyone knows that the missiles have only Pakistans' name on it. they are undercover from China. India made their missiles themselves.

again, no offence.

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 17:22

well ..i 'm bored now..no real answer..so close it .. .
i think everyone getting bored too with this debate..but i still have all the answers

whatisthematrix - 7.24.2002 at 19:40

psl stop

[Edited on 7.24.2002 by whatisthematrix]

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 19:53

quote:
No i'm not bored!

It 's very good to have debats!

chech the thread "did WW3 just called of"

yes...almost........ some Powel came in again......

[Edited on 7.25.2002 by anders]

whatisthematrix - 7.24.2002 at 19:56

what do you mean with powel??

How old are you?

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 19:59

i 'm 28 and designer & developer and bla bla bla ... and i meant Colin Powel between us (abhi and me)....kidding..

how old are you...???? and what do you do???

whatisthematrix - 7.24.2002 at 20:06

I'm 15 and I'm styding in sweden...I have done www.webcentral.tk

parorrey - 7.24.2002 at 20:10

Hi Henrik Hansson,

ok..nice work for some 15 years guy..i was already there at your site..
by the way whatever you seeat parorrey.com is by me...rather more still waiting to be uploaded..someday..if i got time from boards and moderations..

catch you later dude..
Ali

Alex - 7.24.2002 at 21:16

PEACE GUYS!!! WAR SUCKS!!! LET IT BE BIG PEACE FOREVER & EVERYWHERE!!!

abhi - 7.25.2002 at 14:22

hey alex,
we weren't having a fight. just a debate. well at the end, both the ends are at fault so no meaning of debatin further.

rt. Ali?

peace

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 14:52

hehhehehehehhehe...ok.....by the way we cant change the reality by only discussing ..as we have no powers to change any policy so lets try to live with it... and what will be ..will be so for the time being be happy

anyway the reality is the India and Pakistan are the Nuclear powers with some missile technology going on & very powerful IT sector growing everyday ... and there is no going back from here as the clock cannot be moved backward ...

[Edited on 7.25.2002 by parorrey]

Janny - 7.25.2002 at 15:32

i think you should chill with the smilies becuause if this site crashes i'm blaming you!, cuz the server was overloaded with smilies, please relax your beginning to hurt my head, i have stopped reading your post replies because of them........chill it.

hehehe.

[Edited on 7.25.2002 by Janny]

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 16:21

na.....
... smiliyes are my trade mark like parorrey....... so learn to live with them catch you later...
ta...

Alex - 7.25.2002 at 17:04

i didnt tell about arguing in this particular thread
i meant whole the WORLD - you must bring peace all around

abhi - 7.25.2002 at 17:20

i just hope u din;t start a war with janny

Alex - 7.25.2002 at 17:29

DROP YOUR ARMS...FORGET THE A-BOMBS...BE BIRDS OF PEACE...

abhi - 7.25.2002 at 17:41

we understand it.

our Govt.(s) don't. lol.

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 17:55

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
DROP YOUR ARMS...FORGET THE A-BOMBS...BE BIRDS OF PEACE...

ok ..we are ready to drop the arms where do you want them to be dropped???

Alex - 7.25.2002 at 17:56

MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THAT!!! AT LEAST NOT GOV'T GO WITH RIFLE TO SHOOT THE PPL AROUND...THE SOLDIERS DO...THEY MUST DROP THE ARMS

abhi - 7.25.2002 at 18:19

quote:
ok ..we are ready to drop the arms where do you want them to be dropped

lol.

abhi - 7.25.2002 at 18:22

well aactually they are just doing for the sake of peoples' votes. bloody polotics.
they don't care abt who dies. as long as they stay as politicians, they have utmost power.

thatsy i hate politics...

Alex - 7.25.2002 at 18:26

IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? I THOUGHT YOU ARE CLEVERER...DROP THEM RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE...

abhi - 7.25.2002 at 18:33

this topic is getting hilarius now.

anders - 7.25.2002 at 18:41

if you noticed on the second page, i edited some of your posts.

when the smilies start affecting the width of the tables, then it's time for me to do some editing...
some of your posts on 2nd page had too many consecutive smilies, which caused them to expand the table width too much that distorted the forum layouts.

although we welcome a happy member like u to the community, please control your urge to post too many smilies on each post...
it's nice as a way to introduce yourself (very different and unique) which makes people remember you but after dozen similar posts, it kind of loses its originality and even makes your text hard to follow...

keep smiling and spread your happiness but a smile or two will do the trick

as the saying goes : "less is more".....

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 18:50

quote:
Originally posted by anders
if you noticed on the second page, i edited some of your posts.

when the smilies start affecting the width of the tables, then it's time for me to do some editing...

keep smiling and spread your happiness but a smile or two will do the trick

as the saying goes : "less is more".....

na ...if i feel more happiness i show it...there is no hiding by the way i 'll make sure that this table distortion never happens again. .. and i 'll continue to use as much smiliyes as i think necessary ..cuz they are there to use ...so let me use...

You have been WARNED by the administrator please respect his views.

thankyou

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 18:54

quote:
IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? I THOUGHT YOU ARE CLEVERER...DROP THEM RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE...

those simple nukes are not supposed to be dropped where they are

by the way why all caps ..... ?????

thankyou

Alex - 7.25.2002 at 19:53

DO NOT PLAY WITH WORDS
I SAID 'DROP ARMS...FORGET A-BOMBS' BY THE WAY IF NOT ARMED NUKES ARE JUST A WEIGHTY PIECE - THEY ARE NOT DETONATING WHATEVER HIGH YOU DROP IT...

THE REASON THEY ARE ALL CAPS RIGHT THE SAME THERE ARE SO MUCH OF SMILIES IN YOUR POSTS

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 20:10

quote:

thankyou

when did he warn me?? he just said that smilies are causing tables to distort and i reeplied ..ok i 'll take care of it..... further he suggested that i 'd better off using less smiliyes .. but i think otherwise ... and that is that ..do you have some problem when there is no problem in the table or elsewhere??? : dont feel anyhting but it is not good to modify someone's post without any valid reason...and this is protest ..put back my smilies otherwise i 'll sue you...

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 20:25

quote:
DO NOT PLAY WITH WORDS
I SAID 'DROP ARMS...FORGET A-BOMBS' BY THE WAY IF NOT ARMED NUKES ARE JUST A WEIGHTY PIECE - THEY ARE NOT DETONATING WHATEVER HIGH YOU DROP IT...

i was just kidding buddy ...

and btw if all caps is your style then be it

Sergi - 7.25.2002 at 21:04

parorrey,

dont know you much, but i think you took this wrong.

if you werent warned before, then you are now. Please use less smilies. It's fine to show your emotions ad be kind to people, but please dont waste our bandwith that way. And yes, this is a warning babe, next time i warn you, i'm gonna use php, right?

sorry about me being such a pain in the ass or pricky guy, i hate it when it comes to this sh*t.

parorrey - 7.25.2002 at 21:30

quote:
Originally posted by Sergi
parorrey,

dont know you much, but i think you took this wrong.

if you werent warned before, then you are now. Please use less smilies. It's fine to show your emotions ad be kind to people, but please dont waste our bandwith that way. And yes, this is a warning babe, next time i warn you, i'm gonna use php, right?

sorry about me being such a pain in the ass or pricky guy, i hate it when it comes to this sh*t.

ohh...really...which bandwidth??? as i know the bandwidth .. the one smiliey downloads once and its path is used again and again no matter you use it for one ,ten,hundred or million times ..it is the client machine which is used [ram and processor to be specific]
and i doubt you know php too .. and dont threaten me ... i know i 've done nothing wrong . and that is that.
ta

Janny - 7.25.2002 at 21:54

quote:
Originally posted by Sergi

and i doubt you know php too .. and dont threaten me ... i know i 've done nothing wrong . and that is that.
ta

The best thing for this thread is to stop it with immediate effect, as your are becoming more and more ignorant to not only moderators of the site but the owner who lets you surf here......and as to your comments about sergi, your are so funny my friend not only is he a wizard at PHP but also DHTML.....

Sergi - 7.26.2002 at 00:21

well thanx Janny, but i'm not a wizard at all. I'm pretty decent i guess, but a wizard is Dan, Tom or Michael. u know.

Ok, back to closed status.