dzygners' forums
You have never visited, or are not logged in.
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author Subject: I need photographers
Wild Side

1 Posts

posted on 5.5.2003 at 23:14 Reply With Quote
I need photographers

Dear Photographers:
I am not sure if this is the right spot to post this.. if not I am sorry. I looked through all of forums on this site and this one seems the only place where my post might fit.
I am the owner of www.wildsidepdx.com.
We are adding new cities to our line up and I need the right photo to represent each one. I am looking for large cities only because we will be doing one city per state until we have all states of the USA along with our two commonwealths listed. Please peruse the site to look at the photos already there. We will be replacing those photos soon with photos that have been sent to us. However, I want to use the styles that you see listed. Pink and blue backgrounds go well with my site. Red sunsets ect are also looking good.
I am prepared to offer you the single position for the state if selected. Your name will be listed under the photograph as well as how to contact you.
We will soon be a national site and I think that the exposure would be good for anyone who is interested.
Please make sure that all photos sent are similiar to those on the site..
You may send the photos to lorileechastain@comcast.net
Please be sure to list your name and email. Also please list the City of the picture sent.
Lorilee Chastain
Wild Side

tootall

16 Posts
Location . nebraska

posted on 5.9.2003 at 13:39 Reply With Quote
ummm, not to be rude, but you may want to redesign your site, it looks a little hokie. I would be happy to help, but I'm not sure how many people want to come to Lincoln, Nebraska, hehe, we're only about 250,000 people.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U tootall
Quick Reply [ Show All Smilies ] Not logged in [Login - Register]

© 2002 - 2005 dzygn.com