dzygners' forums
You have never visited, or are not logged in.
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
Author Subject: whatisthematrix - hey parorrey! Are you from Pakistan! Wow so cool...
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 15:52
quote:
Originally posted by abhi
quote:
Originally posted by parorrey
*cough* 1974 -- Buddha Smilies *cough* 1998 - Pokhran *cough*
by the way i 've no objection devoting a full topic to parorrey

foll. ur trend
*cough* 1971
*cough* 1999 - Kargil
*cough* 2002 - Pak Nucleur Tests
*cough* 2002 - Musharraf's speech to use Nucleur weapons against India in case of War.

*cough* 1971-200x Cross-border terrorism. (Pak militants crossing the border)

no offence

you definitely forgot the dates.. who started what and when and who was forced to follow suit...
so for keeping the record straight...may i allowed ..ok?ok?ok? ok..i proceed...

1) india occupied the Kashmir in 1947 and promised to hold the Plebiscite in the Kashmir in the UNO which never happened until today.

2) India tested nuclear explosion as early as 1974 and this programme started as early as 1955 by the none other than great Nehru...and i irony is that this neclear explosion was named as {Smiling Buddha}...what a irony..

3) Pakistan waited for the action by the super powers and they did nothing. so pakistan started its own Nuclear Programme in 1975.

4)Pakistan was partitioned in 1971 by india and USSR's combined efforts ..{USSR was against pakistan on providing places for spying to USA}

5) India is constantly denying the right of self determination to the kashmiri people for the last 55 years {still pending at UNO since 1948}..and when they have stood against the occupation forces(indian army) india blames Pakistan..by the way india has deployed 700,000 army in thre kashmir valley just to crush the people's independence movement.

dont feel attacked..buddy..i m just answering

whatisthematrix

2337 Posts
Location . Sweden

posted on 7.24.2002 at 15:58
Do you think it is bad that USA have so much power??

Powel was in Pakistan for a time ago?
Talking about you war against India

I'm whatever I want, you can like it or love it // [loading]
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U whatisthematrix
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 16:14
quote:
Originally posted by whatisthematrix
Do you think it is bad that USA have so much power??

Powel was in Pakistan for a time ago?
Talking about you war against India

hehehehhehehhehehhehehehehhe.....power itself is not bad..it is the use of it which makes it bad... i read somewhere sometime back ..."the pious intentions and the moral considerations are the first casualities in the international relations...."
so ..if you want a real peaceful world..it cannot be achieved until justice is not done .... to every nation of the world ... justice means same rules for everybody.... fair paly and no foul...

just for an example ..take saddam..he was welcome with europe and usa as long as he fought against Iran for the usa's interest for 8 years to contain the revolution within Iran or even nipping it in the bud...and when he(Saddam) tried another venture he was declared as enemy #1..

by the way ..i 've never been to iraq nor i 've seen Saddam in person or in dream..
but one interesting thing .. we have almost the same birthday.
we means here me and Saddam...his B'day is 28th April and mine 29th...othe r tha that i 've nothing to do wuyith him or with his policies.

i might exhaust server's power to put smiliyes on....so good luck to your server...it is being tested..

abhi

581 Posts
Location . India

posted on 7.24.2002 at 16:14
quote:
1) india occupied the Kashmir in 1947 and promised to hold the Plebiscite in the Kashmir in the UNO which never happened until today.

Kashmir people decided to merge into india. their king wanted kashmir to get into India. so did the people.
quote:

2) India tested nuclear explosion as early as 1974 and this programme started as early as 1955 by the none other than great Nehru...and i irony is that this neclear explosion was named as {Smiling Buddha}
3) Pakistan waited for the action by the super powers and they did nothing. so pakistan started its own Nuclear Programme in 1975.

that was after the 1971 war. pak had to retreat cuz it invaded india.

quote:

4)Pakistan was partitioned in 1971 by india and USSR's combined efforts ..{USSR was against pakistan on providing places for spying to USA}
USA has enough satellites over the indian subncontinent to read the name of the cigarette that a guy smokes (i dont ). no need for spying.
india didn;t have anything to do with this.

quote:

5) India is constantly denying the right of self determination to the kashmiri people for the last 55 years {still pending at UNO since 1948}..and when they have stood against the occupation forces(indian army) india blames Pakistan..by the way india has deployed 700,000 army in thre kashmir valley just to crush the people's independence movement.

Kashmir wants to seed to India, not to Pakistan. Pakistan supports so many militant org. to invade into India. India has enough fooftage abt it. and US knows abt it too. its just silent cuz any reply will bring upon a war.

btw, Pakistan gave a part of Kashmir to China. y? u kniw the reasong don;t u?

no offence

~!@#$%^&*(). period!
abhi

581 Posts
Location . India

posted on 7.24.2002 at 16:18
thats true.

just that one mans happiness is others prob.
nothing is going to happen. there will only be bloodshed in both the countries.

just fucking politics...

~!@#$%^&*(). period!
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 16:33
just briefly....
1)usa had no satellites back in 1965..when the U-2 plane incident happened..pakistan was also part of cento and seato against communism.

2)you 've no answer to the indian nuclear test in 74 which started the nuclear race in sub - continent.

3)if kashmiris have merged into india ...why it has been given special status in the indian constitutuion. and why there are always killings in kashmir by indian forces ...some more than 70,000 graves of native kashmiris ..{you may check amnesty int'l and other world forums to confirm that}
4) if 700,000 strong army cannot defend its border against a handful intruders{alleged} ...what a pity...
5)it was not pakistan who occupied india..it was india who partitioned pakistan in 1971...and there is no need to explain..it is open and well known o everyone.

6) and kashmir is still pending with UNO since 1948.is not it???just check uno then..

7) pakistan only replied in kind when india again tested in May 1998 after first testin in 1974...surely that nuclear program is going on since 1955....that made you enable in 1974 to test ..who brought this nuclear option to sub-continent???

last words on this topic ..if you dont have reason or logic in your anwsers .. plz dont reply ...

bye and take care......

[Edited on 7.24.2002 by parorrey]

abhi

581 Posts
Location . India

posted on 7.24.2002 at 17:08
quote:

just briefly....
1)usa had no satellites back in 1965..when the U-2 plane incident happened..pakistan was also part of cento and seato against communism.
lol. really quite easy to believe. lol
quote:

2)you 've no answer to the indian nuclear test in 74 which started the nuclear race in sub - continent.
3)if kashmiris have merged into india ...why it has been given special status in the indian constitutuion. and why there are always killings in kashmir by indian forces ...some more than 70,000 graves of native kashmiris ..{you may check amnesty int'l and other world forums to confirm that}

India did that only bcuz of the of Paks. invasion in 1971.
Kashmir doesn;t have any special status. its just that there are some 25 seats empty in the houses just bcuz of the POK AND COK. there are no killings in Kashmir by Indians soldiers. They are done by the Pakistani militants. i think u really need to confirm this fact.
quote:

4) if 700,000 strong army cannot defend its border against a handful intruders{alleged} ...what a pity...
5)it was not pakistan who occupied india..it was india who partitioned pakistan in 1971...and there is no need to explain..it is open and well known o everyone.

India is not defending its border against some/few terrorists. Its against the terrorits supported by the govt. (its true).
India didnt have any thing to do with the partition of Pakistan in 1971. Everyone knows that Pakistan forces stealthily invaded India. but after the fight they had to go back as they lost. They had to something to defend themselves. The partition is just bcuz of the politicians of Pakistan. (just bcuz they need to get their votes. this voting business goes around in every country).
quote:

6) and kashmir is still pending with UNO since 1948.is not it???just check uno then..
7) pakistan only replied in kind when india again tested in May 1998 after first testin in 1974...surely that nuclear program is going on since 1955....that made you enable in 1974 to test ..who brought this nuclear option to sub-continent???

thats bcuz Pakistan is against Kashmir being a part of India. Musharraf gave a long sppech some weeks ago that "Kashmir hamara hain", world knows that. and after the pokhran tests, Pakistan went agaisnt India as India did the tests. then in 1999 Pakistan invaded Kargil sector, Drass, and a couple more. lost it went back.
now it itself does these tests.

btw, everyone knows that the missiles have only Pakistans' name on it. they are undercover from China. India made their missiles themselves.

again, no offence.

~!@#$%^&*(). period!
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 17:22
well ..i 'm bored now..no real answer..so close it .. .
i think everyone getting bored too with this debate..but i still have all the answers

whatisthematrix

2337 Posts
Location . Sweden

posted on 7.24.2002 at 19:40

psl stop

[Edited on 7.24.2002 by whatisthematrix]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U whatisthematrix
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 19:53
quote:
Originally posted by whatisthematrix
No i'm not bored!

It 's very good to have debats!

chech the thread "did WW3 just called of"

yes...almost........ some Powel came in again......

[Edited on 7.25.2002 by anders]

whatisthematrix

2337 Posts
Location . Sweden

posted on 7.24.2002 at 19:56
what do you mean with powel??

How old are you?

parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 19:59
i 'm 28 and designer & developer and bla bla bla ... and i meant Colin Powel between us (abhi and me)....kidding..

how old are you...???? and what do you do???

whatisthematrix

2337 Posts
Location . Sweden

posted on 7.24.2002 at 20:06
I'm 15 and I'm styding in sweden...I have done www.webcentral.tk

parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 20:10
Hi Henrik Hansson,

ok..nice work for some 15 years guy..i was already there at your site..
by the way whatever you seeat parorrey.com is by me...rather more still waiting to be uploaded..someday..if i got time from boards and moderations..

catch you later dude..
Ali

Alex

271 Posts

posted on 7.24.2002 at 21:16
PEACE GUYS!!! WAR SUCKS!!! LET IT BE BIG PEACE FOREVER & EVERYWHERE!!!
abhi

581 Posts
Location . India

posted on 7.25.2002 at 14:22
hey alex,
we weren't having a fight. just a debate. well at the end, both the ends are at fault so no meaning of debatin further.

rt. Ali?

peace

~!@#$%^&*(). period!
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.25.2002 at 14:52
hehhehehehehhehe...ok.....by the way we cant change the reality by only discussing ..as we have no powers to change any policy so lets try to live with it... and what will be ..will be so for the time being be happy

anyway the reality is the India and Pakistan are the Nuclear powers with some missile technology going on & very powerful IT sector growing everyday ... and there is no going back from here as the clock cannot be moved backward ...

[Edited on 7.25.2002 by parorrey]

Janny

776 Posts
Location . Belfast - Ireland

posted on 7.25.2002 at 15:32
hi

i think you should chill with the smilies becuause if this site crashes i'm blaming you!, cuz the server was overloaded with smilies, please relax your beginning to hurt my head, i have stopped reading your post replies because of them........chill it.

hehehe.

[Edited on 7.25.2002 by Janny]

= Nothing Worth Saying =
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Janny
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.25.2002 at 16:21
na.....
... smiliyes are my trade mark like parorrey....... so learn to live with them catch you later...
ta...

Alex

271 Posts

posted on 7.25.2002 at 17:04
i didnt tell about arguing in this particular thread
i meant whole the WORLD - you must bring peace all around

abhi

581 Posts
Location . India

posted on 7.25.2002 at 17:20
i just hope u din;t start a war with janny

~!@#$%^&*(). period!
Alex

271 Posts

posted on 7.25.2002 at 17:29
DROP YOUR ARMS...FORGET THE A-BOMBS...BE BIRDS OF PEACE...

3d poisoned but still alive
abhi

581 Posts
Location . India

posted on 7.25.2002 at 17:41
we understand it.

our Govt.(s) don't. lol.

~!@#$%^&*(). period!
parorrey

40 Posts

posted on 7.25.2002 at 17:55
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
DROP YOUR ARMS...FORGET THE A-BOMBS...BE BIRDS OF PEACE...

ok ..we are ready to drop the arms where do you want them to be dropped???

Alex

271 Posts

posted on 7.25.2002 at 17:56
MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THAT!!! AT LEAST NOT GOV'T GO WITH RIFLE TO SHOOT THE PPL AROUND...THE SOLDIERS DO...THEY MUST DROP THE ARMS

3d poisoned but still alive
<<  1    2    3  >>

© 2002 - 2005 dzygn.com